Monday, December 8, 2008

FHQ Hasn't Disappeared...It Just Seems That Way

Alright, FHQ has been on a bit of an end-of-the-semester, conference-paper writing hiatus since the Georgia Senate runoff finished up last week. And no, this isn't necessarily a sign of things to come. Though, with elections talk rapidly reaching its nadir as the focus shifts toward actual governance, updates won't be as regular as they once were. No more of those three [plus] post days.

Anyway, loyal readers deserve to know what's going on with the uncharacteristic silence. Regardless, I have one more Georgia early voting post that is more updating the data than anything [There were some after-the-fact revisions on Wednesday.], and I've got a neat little 2012 post I put together over the weekend. Look for those later today.


Recent Posts:
Live Blog and Open Thread: Georgia Senate Runoff

The Georgia Senate Runoff: A Polling Projection

Georgia Senate Runoff: Early Voting (Final Day)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I thought I was actually going to have to do some of that work that's piling up on my desk...

:D

Anonymous said...

'Tis the season after all.

...for avoiding that desk pile.

The post I'm getting ready to put up is not the 2012 post I referenced above, but is no less interesting.

Robert said...

It's good to have you back, Josh. I'm looking forward to the Georgia runoff post.